Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Monday Musings


I am a day late and a dollar short on Monday Musings but since it is the last one Mizb is hosting I will do this even though I am late!

"Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is a short meme:

WHAT ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW?

I just started reading Candy Cane Murder by Joanna Fluke and I am rereading The Pearl by John Steinbeck (with the 10th grade class I am teaching).

WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING, and WHAT DID YOU THINK OF IT?

The book I just finished was Misty of Chincoteague by Marguerite Henry. I loved it. I thought I had read it before but it was totally unfamiliar to me. Two weekends ago, my husband and I spent a long weekend in Chincoteague. I saw the fair grounds where they have the pens and auctions and we went to the wildlife sanctuary on Assateague. Although we have been to Chincoteague before, this trip made me want to read the book. I will do a review of the book itself.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WILL READ NEXT?

I am in the midst of the Winter Holiday Reading Challenge so my next few books are all Christmas themed. I think I will read A Christmas Journey by Anne Perry

WILL YOU READ ANY HOLIDAY-THEMED BOOKS SOON?"

Yup!


No comments: